Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Zach is an Awesome Patient!


Zach had his surgery today at Children's Hospital. We had to get up at the crack of dawn and leave here by 5:00 am. He was such a trooper. I'm so proud of him! The surgery went well. He ended up having to have four teeth removed instead of three though. The tooth fairy will be busy tonight!
He's recuperating well, and enjoying snuggling in Mom & Dad's bed watching the new dvd I got him. He's also liking his soft diet of jello, ice cream, popsicles, pudding, etc.
Thanks for the prayers and calls. Even routine surgery makes me nervous when he has to be put under general anesthesia, so I didn't get much sleep last night. Now that the busy week of Jake's kid party, Sarah's shower, Jake's family party and Zach's surgery is over, I am EXHAUSTED! I'm hoping for an early to bed night tonight, and a relaxing day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Way to go Zach!! We are sending happy, healing thoughts your way!! Extra hugs too. :)