Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Batter Up!



We had a great weekend for baseball tournaments. It was sunny and warm, and the boys had fun playing at the Youth Athletic Complex (YAC) fields. Between Zach and Jake's tournaments, both of their regular weekly games, and Zach's "Friday night under the lights" game at Orono, we will have seven baseball games within seven days - WOW. I'm keeping busy laundering the uniforms!
Saturday night we had fun at a bonfire with lots of friends across the street at Dusbabek's. I let all three boys stay up way past bedtime, playing with all the kids. I'm wondering why it is that other people's kids can stay up late, but mine are CRABBY all the next day when I do it. We were getting ready for bed at 6:30 pm the next night!
Today we got back into the swing of things. Grocery shopping was much easier with one kid (on Zach's kindergarten days) than with three kids. Max was in meltdown mode by the time we hit the register to check out, and both my big helpers loaded my groceries. Unfortunately, they aren't very good about packing the bags. The grapes and bananas met with some casualties. Of course we were in line behind a parent from our baseball team when Max was screaming too. Ah, good times.

No comments: