Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Last Day of Sams


Zach had his last Snowplow Sam skating class today. He did so great in this class. He went from not being able to stand up on the skates, to racing around and going around the entire ice arena without falling! Good job Zach! Here he is with the ribbon he was awarded today. I must admit to being secretly a little glad it's over. I'm kind of sick of lacing those skates and trying to entertain Max for an hour in the freezing ice arena. But Zach had fun and made some new friends.
After the class today we went to McDonald's and ate in the Playland to celebrate. We met some moms from Mom's Club, and another little boy in his Snowplow Sam class was there too, so the boys had lots of buddies to play with. It was Max's first time in the playland. Before when we've gone he was too little. I was worried I would be climbing to the top of that thing to rescue him, but he had a ball and needed no help from me!

No comments: