Jake had a hockey game today. I just can't get over how cute all the kids are playing. Jake scored a goal - woo hoo! We've had a lot of time at the ice arena this week. With the kids of course, and Friday night Jay went to the Gopher hockey game with Judd, and last night I went to the Gopher hockey game with Melissa while the guys stayed home with the kids. We had a great time and got to watch an exciting win in overtime. We both agreed we were feeling very "Minnesoh-tan" (please read with Fargo movie accent) as we drove through the snow on horrible roads to go watch a hockey game!
Today is the last day of Christmas vacation for the boys. I can't believe how quickly it went by. We'll all have to get back into the routine tomorrow...and oh, yeah, I SHOULD probably take down the tree.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Sue! Took me awhile to figure out you have a blog here. I am such a newbie. I might have get your help sometime, I can't seem to get slideshows to work in my blog :( I'm sure it is a user problem...I'm trying!
Anyway, I volunteered yesterday with Trent's class and got to work with Trent & Jake and a couple of the other kids doing some challenge math activities. He is such a great kid :) I had a lot of fun with them!
Post a Comment