Between the fund raisers of frozen foods, etc. for school, hockey calendars and Cub Scout Wreaths and popcorn, I am afraid everyone we know will start running when they see us. So instead of asking people, I thought I would show you this cutie and just let you know that Jake is now selling popcorn and Christmas wreaths for his Cub Scout troop. He's in his second year of scouting (a Wolf Cub now) and loves it! The proceeds raised go to the boys Cub Scout program, dues, camp fees, awards and some special events for the year.
The popcorn is delivered after November 21st and the fresh holiday wreaths are delivered after November 17th. Popcorn prices range from $10 (3 lbs white popcorn) to $40 (3 gallons of 5 different yummy flavors) and the wreaths from $15 (25" wreath) to $70 (60" wreath). They also have fresh garlands and centerpieces.
So, if you would like to buy either popcorn or a wreath from Jake, just shoot me an email or give us a call. Thanks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment