Friday, September 26, 2008

80's Flashback

Remember those Goody combs we all had in the eighties and how everyone would carry one in their back pocket? I have one (I know what you're thinking, it's new, not actually from the eighties) that the boys use to comb their hair.
I combed Jake's hair this morning, wetting down the crazy bed hair. I drove Jake to school, then went to the bank, then to the store for diapers, wipes, etc. After I'd been home a short time, I realized I had stuck the comb in the back pocket of my shorts and had been going around town like that with the big blue handle sticking out of my pocket all morning. All I would have needed was my feathered Farrah hairdo and I would really have been like, totally awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!

Gretchen said...

Like, didn't you feel like totally like "gag me with a spoon" when you like realized it?!