Today I boldly enter a new decade. The boys woke up this morning and sneaked downstairs to bring me cards and gifts. Then they decorated me with their own medals and sports ribbons. Hard to feel bad about turning forty with such a great way to start the day. Jake and Zach had school today, so Max and I went off to a wonderful breakfast date with Laura and Alex. I had some great cards, phone calls and emails from friends and family that made my day. Jay and the boys are taking me out for dinner tonight - woo hoo!
They gave me a FABULOUS fortieth gift - an all inclusive weekend at Birdwing Spa near Litchfield. So I'm off tomorrow afternoon for a full weekend of pampering and relaxation like I've never known before! Loving the forties so far!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment