Well once again the pile of gear to take on vacation has exceeded the amount of room left in the van with five of us in it. Just look for us in the minivan with car top carrier tomorrow...hopefully not bottoming out.
With my ever present grace I managed to break my little toe tripping on the leg on the bottom of my washing machine Wednesday. I'm really hoping the swelling goes down and it feels better enough to do some hiking on vacation. At least I'll have a day to rest it up tomorrow in the van all day.
So we are Michigan bound...I'm excited to check out the upper peninsula and have a fun week with the family. I'm not bringing the computer, but hopefully I'll have some great photos when we get back!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment