Saturday, July 11, 2009

Baseball Season Ends


Jake's team after their last game.

Today was our last day of baseball for the season. Zach finished a couple of weeks ago, and Jake's year end tournament was this weekend. The boys were sad to be done, but I must admit that with both boys on separate teams, Jay head coaching and me a manager, I'm glad it's done. We actually have no sports now for the first time since last September when hockey started (since hockey and baseball overlapped). Time to RELAX in the evenings!
We had a perfect day for baseball today, sunny and warm, but not too hot. A nice end to the season.


Poor Jake got hit in the face at baseball practice Wednesday night and got a black eye. Mother of the Year told him to shake it off and get back out there and play. Sorry Jake - I would have gotten ice for it if I'd known you got hit that hard!
I told him now he and Zach look like tough guys...him with the black eye and Zach missing four teeth!

No comments: