Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Camping with Mom & Dad


Zach


Zach & Jake fishing


Jake


hiking


Max

We had a wonderful weekend camping with Mom & Dad at Father Hennepin State Park (on Mille Lacs). My brother Jim and his two boys came too, and my sister Margie and niece Sarah came out for the day Saturday. The weather was cool Saturday, but Sunday was perfect. It was really nice to get to spend some time together.
Monday my sister Carol came down to visit for a couple of days, and Cathy came out to visit Monday afternoon too. We went and saw the movie My Sister's Keeper last night. All I can say is WOW, different than the book! Very good though.
Now I need to buckle down and get things ready to leave on vacation this Saturday. I'm on a five page (typewritten) list and adding...

2 comments:

Kellet Ose said...

You were at Mille Lacs too? Didn't we both take vacations to Yellowstone last year? We need to coordinate this better!

Laura said...

5 pages!!!! Seriously, you need an intervention. :)