As most of you know, I've been part of a WONDERFUL book club for over four years. There are six of us in it now, and they are all great women who help save my sanity (love you guys!). I always look forward to our meetings each month (a lot of times the only "adult" outing I get). We take turns choosing the books we read, which makes for a great variety of styles and authors.
I have several people who always ask what we're reading in book club when they are looking for book ideas. So I thought I'd add a list for those curious readers. I'm not saying the books are all GREAT, I'm just putting them out there. Is that enough of a disclaimer? Ha! I'm adding it to the sidebar on the left. Feel free to ask my opinion on any of them...
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE your blog. I think it's beautiful and have it in my Favorites. Always fun to see your pictures.
Post a Comment