Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day


Max ready for a deep sea adventure?

Jake coming out on the ladder



Zach


Daisy & Jake

I know I've complained about this a lot, but REALLY. First we have the boys last two hockey games on Mother's Day, then we have two baseball games for Jake on Father's Day. Who on earth does these schedules?! So, instead of spending Father's Day with my WONDERFUL Dad and the rest of the family having a BBQ up north at my parents...we went to baseball.

It was a busy weekend. We had baseball Friday night, then went over to our friends the Hansons' (along with a few other friends from the team). The guys played horseshoes, the kids played in the yard, the moms chatted and Daisy had a ball running and playing with her dog buddy Kobi.

Saturday I was busy running Jake to two different birthday parties during the day. We all went over to our neighbors Sara & Jason's for a while in the evening for a bonfire, and enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL evening.

We did have some free time earlier in the day Sunday, so we were able to have some fun at home in the pool too (that's what the photos are from).

Today Jake and Zach started swimming lessons. They are in different levels, but I was able to get them in classes at the same time - woo hoo!! They also have some friends in their classes, so Max and I have friends to chat with while we watch too. :)

No comments: