Friday, June 11, 2010

First Day of Summer Vacation!

The boys are officially on summer vacation now! Our first day was rainy, but we were entertained inside by "Jake the Amazing Magician"!
It may be said that I'm a saver (I get that from my Dad). From a chest in our storage room, I got out the magic set that I had when I was a kid. In pristine condition, might I add. ;) I had SO much fun with that thing. I loved giving magic shows for my family. It had to have been one of my favorite toys ever. So I gave it to Jake. He has been locked away practicing tricks to perform for us since!


Jake with his magic wand - Zach is ready for the pool to open with his new snorkel...



A captivated audience!


Jay went on his annual salmon fishing trip this week. He had fun and caught LOTS of salmon!
Wednesday Max and I took advantage of our last week of the boys being in school to spend the day at Como Zoo. We had a great time seeing the Sparky show, the new polar bear exhibit, the flowers in the conservatory, riding the antique carousel together, and seeing all the other animals! We had a great day together!























1 comment:

Kellet Ose said...

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one getting photos of giraffe butts!