Jake
Zach was excited to receive the first badge he's earned!
We went to an H1N1 vaccine clinic on Tuesday after school. It was at the government health center and they really had it set up well. We were in and out of there very quickly, and the boys even got pencils and stickers handed out to them by State Troopers! Max had already gotten his the week before when they opened up vaccines to kids age 4 and under, but Jake and Zach had to wait until the guidelines opened up to 9 and under. They all need a booster 28 days after the first one, so we're hoping they still have vaccines available then.
I had a busy week of volunteering. I joined the Scholastic book fair committee at school, so I spent a morning at school getting flyers ready to send home. Then Friday I spent the morning volunteering for Cub Scouts sorting wreaths and popcorn for pick up and the afternoon at school setting up the book fair.
Saturday morning I headed out for our annual Christmas shopping weekend with my sisters. We met in St. Cloud and shopped all day, stayed overnight in a hotel and shopped all day Sunday. I'm afraid we stayed up blabbing until 2:30 am or so, so not a lot of sleep, but it was tons of fun as always!! We sure miss having my Mom with us though, now that they go to Texas in October.
Cathy, Margie, Carol, Amy & Sarah
The kids are off school all week for conferences and Thanksgiving break - woo hoo! Right now I can hear the four of them (their friend Alex is over) playing "monsters and spies" downstairs...
1 comment:
That's funny cuz they are playing monsters and spies right now too. :)
Post a Comment