So, I stumbled upon a way to lose weight really fast. I've lost about 12 pounds in less than 2 days! If you're interested, come on over. I'm sure Max and I are still contagious...
Poor Max started throwing up at the end of Zach's first baseball game Monday night. I'm sure for the rest of the season we'll be known as those pukey people. (Zach did awesome by the way!)
Max threw up pretty much all night, and I came down with it too about 4:00 am or so. So vomiting and diarrhea will produce intense weight loss...however, I would not recommend it.
Max seems to finally be feeling better this morning (Wednesday), but I was still getting sick in the night last night, so I'm still not quite ready to eat yet. To give you an idea of how bad I felt, I couldn't even READ! I KNOW.
But today looks like a beautiful day. I've got the windows open, all towels and bedding in the wash, and Lysol spray and Clorox hard surface sanitizer sprayed pretty much EVERYWHERE. Wish us luck in keeping the older boys and Jay healthy!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YUK! Not the best weight loss program.....but effective!
AWW Im sorry you got sick. I hate stomache bugs they are the worst. Hopefully everyone else manages to stay healthy!! Its going around I know. About 3/4 of the people I work with and their families have had it. Some worse then others. Alot of customers have mentioned having it also. Lets just be thankful it wasnt the swine flu..or S1N1
Post a Comment