Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend with the Girls


Jenny, Sonya & Sue

Sonya - the big 4-0!

Jenny & Sonya

Zoey giving me some love!

I had a fun weekend up north with my friends Sonya and Jenny. We stayed at Sonya's house and stayed up late talking and laughing! It was so great to see them and catch up, and to get a weekend away. :) We walked around downtown Pine River and checked out the shops, had lunch at the local DQ and even caught a movie. We saw "New in Town" (with Harry Connick Jr. and Renee Zelwiger). It was cute, and we had fun practicing our Minnesoh-tan accents the rest of the day - ha. Sonya is turning 40 this week, so we celebrated her birthday too.
Jay was home with the boys, and I got to come home to a vacuumed house, with the sheets on all the beds changed and washed. Perhaps I should go every weekend...hmmm.

1 comment:

Kellet Ose said...

No way! Your husband knows how to work both the vaccuum AND the washing machine? AND ADMITS IT! He really is nearly perfect!