Thursday, March 26, 2009

And Then There Were TWO...


Zach as goalie

Zach & Jake

Zach and Jake started spring hockey together this week. They had practice Tuesday night, and their first game Wednesday night. Zach was SO excited! He was counting down all day. How much longer till hockey?! It is pretty sweet.
I actually got them on the same team - woo hoo!! It makes it a lot easier with the running around. They even each have a boy from their classes at school on their team too (which is quite a feat considering the number of elementary schools in our district and the fact that the teams are comprised of kids anywhere from ages 4 - 8). The cutest part is that they have their last name on the back of their jerseys, so when they are skating together we have the "Nordquist" brothers. Anyway, both boys are delighted and having fun.
We had to have our family dinner both nights at 4:30 pm (about ten minutes after the boys get off the school bus) to make it to the 5:30 game. On the plus side, we were home by 7:00, with enough time for baths and books and they were both out like a light at 8:00 pm!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sue, I sure enjoyed the pictures of Jake & Zach in their hockey gear. I really liked the slide show of Jake's game too. I hope you get this. I think I followed your instructions. I'll get the hang of this yet. Love, Mom