We had a busy week. Max started a new class - Parent and Tot Tumbling. Boy was I hoping the tumbling was more tot than parent. Luckily, it was. We are taking it once a week at the new Elk River YMCA's gym. Cousin Madison and two of his friends from playgroup are in it also, so we had lots of fun.
Jake (and Daddy) went ice fishing with the Cub Scouts on Saturday, at Twin Lake (close to home). They didn't catch any fish, but had lots of fun.
Zach went to a birthday party (of one of his friends from kindergarten) at Space Aliens Friday night. He was so excited, and he had a great time.
Jake had hockey Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week. Wow. Most teams are done, so the little guys got a bunch of ice time. At his game Sunday they played full ice (instead of half the rink) for the first time. He had fun and scored FIVE goals.
I went to my Mom's Club book club today. We read "The Reader", which I really liked. I want to see the movie now.
I also just finished "The Associate" by John Grisham. It was good, but it reminded me a lot of "The Firm" (which I also liked). Maybe he can come up with only so many lawyer scenarios?
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment