The boys and I went to the I Love to Read breakfast at school today. We had breakfast and spent some time reading together. It was a lot of fun, and packed with lots of kids, parents and grandparents.
It's so fun to read chapter books with the older boys. We've read some of my childhood favorites lately, Stuart Little and Charlotte's Web (both by E.B. White). We all loved them. Right now we're reading Dog Watch - Trouble in Pembrook. It's by Mary Casanova, who came to the boys school for an author visit for I Love to Read month. She also wrote One Dog Canoe, which is one of our favorites. Auntie Carol gave it to the boys years ago.
I just finished Breaking Dawn, the fourth in the Twilight series. It was my absolute favorite one. I loved it, and am sad that it is the last one.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment