Well, you may be shocked to hear that I have caved in on the video game system issue. Jay and the boys have long wanted something, but I wasn't convinced as to the benefits of having one. Jay finally convinced me that a Wii would be fun for the whole family. I figure at least with that one they are up and moving.
So, we bought the Wii system and Wii Fit (which I confess is why I agreed to it, I've really been wanting Wii Fit for a long time!).
We just got it hooked up and I had my first date with my new personal trainer during nap time this afternoon. How fun! I was surprised at all the fun things to do on it. I spent an hour exercising and didn't get through half of the choices. On the down side, it told me I'm obese and have the body of a 57 year old. Hmmm, no where to go but to improve, right?
I had book club last night and we discussed "Welcome to the World, Baby Girl". We all really enjoyed it and I would recommend it as a good read.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment