Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Books, Books, Books!

I had (what I thought is) a GREAT idea. I wanted to set up a sidebar on my blog where I could note the current books I'm reading (besides the book club ones I already list). I wanted to make it interactive, so that anyone could click on it and write their comments on what they thought of the book, or questions, whatever. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to do this and make it interactive.
So my compromise is to just blog them as an entry, and let you comment on them that way. So here are some that I've read over the past weeks. PLEASE comment (just click on the word comments that follows each post) and let me know if you've read it, if you recommend any books to me based on what I like, or what you think of the book! I always think it's more fun to have someone to talk to about books. :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey. I would love to comment but haven't read any of these. Some day I would like to get around to the Alex Cross book but.....Anyway, just wanted to let you know someone is out here, reading and appreciating your blog!!

Sue Nordquist said...

Thanks - I will keep adding and see if I hit one we've both read!