You must sing that title.
That is the song that Jay and I have been singing to each other every time the kids are driving us nuts (for months). The resort we are going to next week has this cheesy song when you go to their web site. Did you catch that - NEXT WEEK!!!!! Woo hoo!
We are off to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. I alternate between ecstasy and nausea. Can't wait to have an entire week alone with my hubby, yet the thought of leaving the kids for a week makes me queasy.
Two days and counting - we leave VERY early Sunday morning, before the kiddos will be awake. My two darling sisters have made this vacation possible for us. Carol is coming Saturday night and staying until the following Saturday with the three boys, then Cathy will stay Saturday morning until VERY late Sunday night when we get home. They are the best and we appreciate it so much! I think the big boys will be fine. I'm a little worried about how Max will do. We are connected at the hip pretty much 24/7. Okay 14/7 anyway...he does sleep in his own crib.
I have approximately 2.1 million things on my to do list to get ready, so I should probably go get to it. If you need to hear the song, here is the link....hee hee
Oops, I tried, but I guess my skills do not yet include adding a link, and I don't have time to play with it. After that teaser though I will at least leave the address for the bored or curious.
www.playagranderesort.com
I plan on lots of naps, sun, reading and margaritas by the pool!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment