Thursday, April 23, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I've been a bad blogger, I know. I had three different projects going at the same time the past couple of weeks (floors, painting, garage sale) and I haven't blogged. I will try to get you all caught up!

I hope you had a wonderful Easter. We went up to my Mom and Dad's (even though they were still in Texas!). We had a pot luck there with my brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews, etc.! It was a great day. We got some time outside and the guys and kids played baseball.


coloring Easter eggs


My little Bunny


Jay's Mom and Dad came home from Texas last week. Judy came and watched Max and Madison's tumbling class and took us all out for lunch. It was nice to see her and have them home.


Tumbling class fun!

We've been enjoying the nice weather and getting some time in at the parks and playing outside.





Mom's Club had a garage sale last weekend. I put some stuff Max has outgrown and got rid of a lot of baby equipment. Woo hoo!

I volunteered in Zach's kindergarten class this week. It was really fun, like always. I got to do a fun art project with each child.

Jay completed our floor project - YAY! It really looks different in here with the new floors, new wall paint and the furniture rearranged.



We have about two weeks left of hockey season. That means BASEBALL season!! Jay stepped up when they needed coaches, and is going to be the head coach for Jake's team. Unfortunately, Zach will be on a different team, since they are divided by grade (kindergarten & 1st grade together; 2nd & 3rd grade together). But they are both excited to start. Somehow I have agreed to be the "Team Mom", organizing things and doing the contacting of parents for practices, snacks, photos, etc.

My Mom and Dad got back from Texas on Tuesday. They spent a couple of days with us which was great! The boys were excited that Grandma and Grandpa were able to go to one of Jake & Zach's hockey games. We also visited my Aunt Phyllis and had a really nice time seeing her. Mom and Dad took us all out for dinner with my sister Cathy too. They headed north this morning. It is good to have them back home!


Mom & Phyllis

2 comments:

Kellet Ose said...

Are you the "SN" who sold the vibrating car seat at the mom's sale? At first I thought it would be my new best friend, but it's kind of rattlin' my teeth. I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of it, though.

Laura said...

The new floor looks AMAZING! Can't wait to see it IRL.