This is the scene we woke up to today. Happy April!
Max had his first dentist appointment today. He was a trooper and did great.
I got Jake off to school and the remaining three of us ready and out the door for Zach & Max's dentist appointments. We even made it there a little early! I was feeling pretty organized, until a sweet lady in the elevator told me I had my coat buttoned wrong. Oh well, it's always something!
1 comment:
LOl we have at least a foot in our yard. Adam got stuck tried to shovel and threw out his back. Kendra had to work at 11:30 my dad got out here around 12:00 ish and drove a path through with his 4 wheel drive so she could at least drive out. I havent attempted it yet but I have to work at 3 so I will be soon. What a wonderfully funny April fools day joke huh? Are you laughing yet? Oh well we do live in Minnesota dont we? Thanks for your mother in laws words of wisdom she is a wise wise lady!!!
Post a Comment