Zach at the fire station
Cousins! Max and Madison
Madison, Melissa, Natalie, Max and Sue
We had a fun filled day today. After Max and I got the big boys off to school, we headed to Roselawn Stables near St. Francis for a pumpkin patch hayride. It was such a gorgeous fall day. We explored the farm, and got to see so many animals...sheep, goats, homing pigeons, geese, chickens, roosters, pigs, cows, horses, dogs and kittens. Max held a baby kitty and especially loved petting and feeding the horses. We explored a hay maze and Max picked out pumpkins. Then we took a hayride on a wagon pulled by two huge work horses. It was such a fun way to enjoy the pretty leaves.
After leaving the farm, we stopped at the Rum River Inn in St. Francis for lunch with Melissa and the girls. We made it home about 1:30, then I left Max with my Mom and headed off to school at 1:45.
I went with Zach's kindergarten class on their field trip to the fire station. We took a bus and had a really fun tour at the fire station. The kids even got to climb in a fire truck and see a fireman get all dressed in his gear. By the time we got back to school, it was the end of the day, so Zach and I went to Jake's classroom to pick him up and I brought both boys home with me.
We are getting so spoiled having Mom here. She not only is wonderful company, she insists on picking up toys, cleaning up the kitchen, washing dishes, helping with the kids, ETC! We may kidnap her before they go south.
No comments:
Post a Comment