Friday, October 30, 2009

School Costume Parade

Max and I went up to school today for the costume parade. We stayed for the party in Zach's first grade class. I felt bad missing Jake's though - it's tough with two in school!


Cowboy Zach


Yes, I woke poor Max out of a deep sleep to go to school. I'm a mean mom.


Zach's 1st grade class



Jake (Boba Fett from Star Wars) walking in the parade


Max hanging out with big brother at the party


My cowboy

By the way, I'm working on a very exciting project and I may have news about it soon! I don't want to jinx it by telling too soon. (No, I'm not pregnant) I'll keep you posted...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh COME ON!!!!! That is REALLY mean. What is it??? Potty training Max?? Was that it? I bet it was. Glad I am behind on my blog reading (and posting).

Sue Nordquist said...

Yes, it was Max being potty trained!