We had a lovely Christmas, I hope you did too!
Tuesday was Jake's last day of school, and we went to his school sing-along. The kids did a great job and we had fun.
On Christmas Eve we celebrated with Jay's side of the family. We went to Jay's brother Judd's house and enjoyed spending time with his family, their Mom & Dad and sister's family also.
Christmas Day we drove up north and spent the day with my side of the family at my Mom & Dad's house. We had a huge houseful of people, and had a great time.
The day after Christmas we spent at home - trying to cut through the swath of destruction....no, actually I got the book Twilight for Christmas and finished reading it yesterday (LOVED IT!). I just THOUGHT about picking up. My house is still a tornado, thus the blog entry. I will do just about anything to keep from attacking the mess!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Call me if you want to do something. I would LOVE to help you delay!! :)
Post a Comment