Max and I took a road trip today and went to meet my new great niece Kara. We dropped Jake and Zach off at school and headed north to Brainerd. We met Carol at Sarah's and were able to spend a few hours visiting with her, Maverick and baby Kara. She is a cutie and such a snuggler! We headed home in the afternoon and got home in time to get the boys off the bus from school.
We went to the Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet this week. It was a nice family dinner and a magician entertained the kids after the program.
I went into Jake's class last week as a "guest reader" for I Love to Read month at school. It was fun to go in and read to his class.
Max started taking a KidsFit class at the health club. It's once a week after my exercise class. He had a ball and is so excited to be taking his own exercise class!
No comments:
Post a Comment