Third grade buddies!
Neighbor friends!
Today is Jake's first day of 3rd grade & Zach's first day of 1st grade. I love the fall, and change of seasons, but I'm not quite ready for them to be gone all day, every day. I miss them! Max and I went out for our annual first day of school breakfast with Laura and Alex, and had a nice morning. I must admit I'm counting down until the bus this afternoon though. Max and I are going to bake them some first day of school cookies after his nap. :)
Last week we had fun spending Thursday at Twin Lakes Beach with Teresa, Josh and Myranda. The kids had fun playing in the sand and water, and we had a beach picnic.
We also went to Bunker Beach to the water park and wave pool. All three kids earned free passes through our library summer reading program. We went with Jay after work, and had a good time!
We had a great Labor Day weekend. We went to our friends the Pearsons cabin for the weekend. They have three boys also, close in age to ours. Judd, Melissa & the girls went too. We had such a fun time. The boys got to ride on the pontoon, pick wild blackberries, ride their bikes, fish, swim, and ride four wheelers nonstop. They had their first "sleepover" in the loft of the cabin with their boys. While we grown ups had a chance to play games and have fun too.
Zach driving!
Max in the trailer
Melissa, Madison & Max
Pontoon fun!
Max & Jay
I'm a great aunt again!! My niece Sarah and her husband Dustin are the proud parents of a baby boy. Maverick James was born Sunday by c-section after 50 hours of labor (I know - WOW). They are both doing fine. I can't wait to meet him!
1 comment:
OOh, I like the name Maverick!He will HAVE to be cool, there's no other option.
Post a Comment