Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Night to Unite

Max

Jake
Zach

Max, Addy & Zach



We went to our neighborhood block party last night for National Night Out / Night to Unite. It was really fun, and we met a lot of new people. Funny how we've lived in this house for 17 years, yet we really don't know that many people up our street. The kids swam in the pool and played outside. They had fun riding up and down the blocked off street. A police car came and then later a firetruck and a city council member. Yeah, I know - the poor city council guy didn't stand a chance of getting attention against firemen and policemen! The kids and I went to see the movie Marmaduke at the theater this morning and I was already waving to a woman I met last night who was out in her yard. I also met a couple of teenage girls who said they do babysitting...I got their number! It was a good time, lots of good food and fun!

No comments: